Wow, I’m so honored to have been nominated for the Liebster award by http://www.inspiringmax.com/
I think this is a fantastic idea, and I hope you all will take the opportunity to check out his blog, along with the others I will nominate.
The Liebster Award has German origins. The word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend.
It aims to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. Bloggers award other bloggers. Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Here are my 11 random facts:
1. I play piano (sort of).
2. I love animals more than people.
3. I hate war movies where horses die, even though it’s only a movie.
4. I’m fascinated with criminology.
5. I’m writing a book.
6. I’m a vegetarian.
7. I’m an only child.
8. I will always love the Harry Potter series.
9. I love Broadway shows.
10. I can’t handle the sound of sand paper.
My 11 questions for you:
- If you wrote a book what genre would it be?
- Is WordPress you whole life right now?
- What current issue in the news are you passionate about?
- Do you like to get together with a small group of friends or do you like big parties?
- Do you prefer cities, small towns or being in a more remote area?
- When you travel do you like to rough it or do you prefer a hotel with all the amenities?
- Do you feel you really need to be in constant communication with friends on Facebook, text, twitter or other social media?
- Do you enjoy time to yourself, solitude?
- Do you need to have a special place in your home or elsewhere where it is quiet to write?
- Are you a romantic?
- What type of music do you enjoy?
My 11 Answers:
1. I have written a non-fiction book on how eating disorder recovery is possible—knowledge from a professional.
2. Not quite. I am also attempting to finish editing my book so I can publish it next year.
3. Mental health week last week otherwise, I don’t watch the news.
4. Small groups these days.
5. I would love to live in the country again but close enough to have the city services and not when I am still working.
6. Depends where I am travelling. Overseas definitely in a recognised safe hotel. I am also partial to a weekend camping away in the bush—complete with a dig your own toilet.
7. No. Most of the time I live in my own little world finding out what i need to at some stage.
8. Yes. That is why I love writing. I speak to people all day every day at work. Home is me time.
9. I have taken over the back room but I also write a lot on the train.
11. Songs with meaning to their words.
Here are my 11 Blogger nominations. Also I know this is short a few, but everyone has so many followers! Have fun guys 🙂
My 11 questions were:
1. Which brand and flavour potato chips do you prefer?
I prefer Lays ruffles with sour cream and onion dip
2. What is the strangest thing you have ever done?
I once sun bathed topless in France.
3. What is your favourite flower? Probably tulips
4. What part of Australia would you like to visit?
The Great Barrier Reef
5. What is your preferred way to spend the afternoon—blogging excluded.
I like to have movie marathons with Cody and eat chips and queso
6. What is the weirdest fact you know?
More people in India have access to a mobile phone than a toilet
7. If you could have any job in the world for a week, what would you choose?
I would work with dolphins
8. What is the best advice your mother ever told you?
I never need a man in my life
9. What wish would you ask a gene for?
A private plane to visit all parts of the world
10. What two words best describe you? Impatient, independent
11. What animal scares you the most?
Spiders, hands down
My 11 questions for you:
1. If you could be any person for a day, who would it be?
2. What’s your all time favorite movie?
3. What’s your favorite animal?
4. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
5. If you could visit only one country (not the one you live in) in the world, where would it be?
6. What’s on the top of your bucket list?
7. What’s your dream job?
8. What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
9. What’s your favorite month of the year?
10. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
11. What’s the worst advice you’ve ever received?